Whether you are driving 5 minutes down the road or cruising down A1A with the windows down, we have the playlist for you. Below are songs that almost have to be played in every road trip- no matter how long- but unfortunately we can’t always give ourselves the pleasure.
This playlist has been created to enhance the drive of every person on the road. It is encouraged to keep an open mind and let loose (while driving safely). With that being said, as Kid Cudi would say, groove to your own tune.
This list ranges from EDM beats with Odesza and Skrillex to classical tunes from Shallow and songs from Mamma Mia 2! It’s perfect for rocking out or feeling the vibe.
- Divide – Odesza ft. Kelsey Bulkin
- Shallow – Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Thank Me Now – Drake
- Wait a Minuite! – Willow
- What’s The Use – Mac Miller
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye
- Hopeless Romantic – Wiz Khalifa ft Swae Lee
- Andante, Andante – Lily James (Mamma Mia2)
- Through the Late Night – Travis Scott ft. Kid Cudi
- Hearts Ain’t Gonna Lie- Arlissa, Jonas Blue
- Show Me Love- Hundred Waters ft. Skrillex & Chance The Rapper
- Dancing in the Moonlight – King Harvest
- Dreams and Nightmares – Meek Mill
- Fergalicious – Fergie
- Chill Bill – Rob $tone
- The Weekend – SZA
Each song has a different beat, so depending on your mood, it could be just what you needed to have a stellar week.