I know we’ve all talk about doing vision boards and we bring out the old magazines, scissors and glue and get to making them, however I wanted to do something different this time. I decided to do a digital vision board!
Take a look below to see how to do a digital vision board:
- Write down a list of your goals and visions for 2018
- Find pictures of those goals, I used google and pinterest
- Once you find your pictures, it’s time to make a masterpiece
- I used photoshop, but if you don’t have photoshop or don’t know how to use it, you can use canva.com (it’s completely free) or paint
- Paste all of your pictures in a strategic and pleasant to the eye way
- Viola, you have your digital vision board!
Share you digital vision board in the comment section with a link to your picture or e-mail it to us at email@example.com