We all have those little things that people do that just absolutely get under our skin. I don’t know about y’all but sometimes those little things and when people do them, just makes me want to punch the hell out of somebody.
- People who smack their food. This has to be the number one pet peeve for all people. Like literally do you not hear yourself and that annoying ass noise you’re make? It also irks me when I can hear people chewing their food (like, they’re not smacking, but I can hear it) or when I can hear people gulping their drink.
2. Companies who consistently send e-mails. This irks my soul. You do not have to send me an e-mail every single day. Give your E-Mail Strategist a day off or something, lol. It’s even more annoying when I unsubscribe from the e-mail list serv and the company decides to continue sending me e-mails.
3. People who think they’re always right. If you don’t sit your ugly ass down somewhere and get out of my face with this “I’m never wrong” bullshit.
4. People who are always late. Listen bruh, my time is valuable so don’t waste it. I especially hate when I have a meeting or an interview and the the presenter or the interviewer is late. THAT IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL. If I’m on time then dammit you need to be on time.
5. People who can’t take a hint. Sometimes you don’t want to be bold or hurt someone’s feelings, so you throw out little hint, but the nigga ain’t catching it.
6. “I have to tell you something, but wait nevermind.” face ass people. This makes me soooo mad. Like your ass knew you weren’t going to tell me from the jump, so why toy with my feelings and do this bs?
7. Sore Losers. When you can’t handle losing at something, you have to go. Like it’s really not even that serious. You win some, you lose some.