We all know who they are and we have all dealt with them (personally or through a friend, because they dealt with one).
They’re the ones who disguise themselves as a good guy and then just randomly one day decide to show their true colors in the most fucked up way. They make your heart flutter when their name pops on your phone. They’re the one you seem to can’t go a day without thinking of. They also make you feel special by talking a good ass game.
According to Urban dictionary, a fuck boy is..
A manipulating dick who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. They will screw over anyone and everyone as long they get what they want.
or maybe even
A Fuckboy is the type of guy who does shit that generally pisses the population of the earth off all the time. He will also lead girls on just for hookups, says hes really into you but doesn’t want to deal with all the “relationship bullshit” just to fuck you. He thinks about himself and only himself all the time but pretends to be really nice. He also does really fucked up shit and then complains about people who do the same old shit as him. once a fuckboy always a fuckboy, because fuck boys ganna be fuckboys.
In my twenty-3 years of life, I have dealt with a variety of fuckboys and let me be the first to tell you that they come in all shapes, sizes, shades, and most recently learned age! In my experience with, signs of a fuckboy are:
- One who has a girlfriend, but is still out here messing around with other females
- Or you’re the girlfriend and he is messing around on you with other chicks
- A guy who comes back to you months after the break-up, just to pull the same fuckboy moves he did before
- A guy who lies about any and everything for the hell of it
- He randomly ignores you instead of actually saying the words, “I think we should stop talking”
- One who doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut about shit (what happens between me and you stays between me and you, not me, you, and your roommates or fraternity brothers)
- He never wants to be seen with you in public and the two of you are only confined to the four walls of his bedroom or yours
- Y’all have been talking for 8 or so months and he doesn’t believe in labels (code for: I still want to have my cake and eat it too)
- He talks down on his ex-girlfriend (when in actuality, he was probably the problem in that relationship)
- He says exactly what he thinks you want to hear
Fuckboys possess the innate quality of not being able to follow through. They do exactly enough to get you, but never more to keep you. Beware of the red flags.
A fuckboy has the power to fill you up and then drain you from the same cup you let them sip out of. If you are putting in work for him, make sure he is as equally putting in the same amount of work. If not then tell him: