The Harsh Realities of Being Single
- You get stuck in your ways. You tend to things your way and how you want to do them and it gets hard to change your ways once you get into a relationship with someone.
2. Sometimes you wish you had someone to cuddle with. According to some scientist, sleeping in the same bed with a partner provides an array of health benefits. Have you ever been laying in bed and just thought about how you wished you had someone to cuddle up with?
3. When you get sick, there’s no one there to take care of you. You have to take care of yourself and you don’t have anyone to bring you soup and medicine to your bedside.
4. You constantly have to deal with family members asking “Why don’t you have a boyfriend/girlfriend yet?” Especially during the holidays.
The Good Realities of Being Single
- You don’t have to answer to anyone. You can do whatever you want without having to give someone answers or telling them your whereabouts.
2. You’re completely independent. You don’t have to worry about being dependent on another man and can provide for yourself.
3. You can find yourself and who you are as a person.
4. You’re pretty much stress free. There’s no arguments.